-- Reply to this post and get 100% free SUP board! --
Hi friends, here we are!
Our second event of 2022 (Event 11) has begun. I made some changes to the rules, hoping to get to know you better and add experience to future events.
Everyone is welcome to participate!
The free prizes are listed as follows:
1st prize: 1 winner；
Prize: one Trophy T2 inflatable paddle board
2nd prize: 2 winners；
Prize: one Quest Q1 inflatable paddle board
3rd prize: 3 winners；
Prize: one Bluesky B1 inflatable paddle board
Event date (UTC-8PST): 9th September 2022(0:00)-20th September 2022(24:00)
Random selection of winning user by computer, take a video of the whole process and upload it to the Result of 【Event 11】.
1. First step: share this 【Event 11】 post published by WOWSEA( @admin ) on your commonly used social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and more. And in the post @wowseasup and two friends.
Second step: Take a screenshot of the post you shared, then comment below the 【Event 11】 post, there is no limit to the number of words in your comment.
After completing these two steps, you will have the opportunity to participate in the lucky draw, otherwise, WOWSEA regards it as invalid.
2. Each user will count several times for sharing several platforms. For example, if you share on Facebook, Instagram, and Reddit, you will count 3 times, the probability of winning the Random Selection will increase.
3. If the content of the participant has nothing to do with this event, WOWSEA will regard it as invalid.
4. All winners will be randomly selected by the computer, we will upload the video and screenshot on the Result of 【Event 11】.
5. After the prize is shipped, WOWSEA will summarize the winner's shipping information, but only upload the country and tracking number to the Result of 【Event 11】, then all WOWSEA forum posters and participants can see the authenticity of the event.
6. Finally, winners also need to take a short video or some photos as feedback for winning, and upload them on the WOWSEA Forum, to prove this event ended perfectly.
The final interpretation right belongs to WOWSEA